- This website and its content are copyright of Positive Education Hong Kong (“PosEdHK”), property of Bei Shan Tang Foundation. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is not the intention of PosEdHK to provide specific clinical or medical advice. PosEdHK urges you to consult with qualified professionals for diagnosis and answers to your personal well-being issues.
- While PosEdHK endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, or related graphics contained on the website. Also, we take no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website may contain links to other Internet sites not owned and operated by PosEdHK. PosEdHK is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does PosEdHK endorse, warrant, or guarantee the services or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
- PosEdHK respects the privacy of visitors and is committed to protecting it in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Hong Kong.
- PosEdHK collects personal information in order to process registrations for the Positive Education Training Programmes, application for Fellowship of MAPP programme, and to handle enquiries or requests.
- By submitting your registration or application for any events, you consent to the collection, use, storage and processing of your personal data. The data collected may also be used for administrative, research and marketing purposes, and will be kept confidential and handled by PosEdHK. To fulfil the above purposes, you may be contacted via e-mail, telephone or other means allowed under the law. You may opt out of receiving communications from us by sending your request to [email protected]
- Personal data collected will be kept confidential but we may release the same to:
1. The Training and Fellowship Selection Committee;
2. Local and overseas co-organizers for the corresponding events including training institutions and universities;
3. Trusted third parties who have undertaken to keep such information confidential such as those who assist us in operating our website and database; and
4. Third parties as required by law such as law enforcement authorities.
- All personal data collected will only be kept for the duration that is necessary for the fulfilment of the aforesaid purposes for which the data is or is to be used.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. Such request can be made through writing to:
Positive Education Hong Kong
Bei Shan Tang Foundation
1401C, Lee Garden Two
28 Yun Ping Road, Hong Kong
Last updated: 28 Feb, 2018